Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veterans Day/Founders Day

Happy Veterans Day everyone!  It's so great to see everyone's shout outs to veterans and service men and women who have touched the lives of their loved ones and the ones they have never met.  We are lucky to live in a country with so many freedoms and we have our veterans and military to thank for that.  One of my very favorite patriotic images is the picture of Kyle Field at Texas A&M when they entire stadium dressed in red, white, & blue after September 11.  When I think if American patriotism, I think of the Aggies and how much it meant to the school and the country for 80,000+ people to show their pride that day.  Check out the beautiful picture of the one and only Kyle Field.




I'd also like to say happy founder's day/happy birthday to Gamma Phi Beta.  I have such wonderful sisters and I'm proud to be a Gamma Phi.  I have to brag on the Zeta Rho chapter because without thinking twice, they made a donation to my half-marathon in my brother's name.  I graduated college before meeting most of the girls that are presently at the chapter, but that didn't stop them from making donations as a chapter and individually.  Couldn't ask for a better group of sisters!  Happy Birthday, Gamma Phi Beta!!
The four women who made Gamma Phi possible



No comments:

Post a Comment