Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

It's been a while...

So I know it's been a while, but things have been crazy hectic over the last couple of weeks.  I have been trying to get wedding plans set up and I've been fighting getting sick while working tons of over time at work.  Needless to say, I've had very little time to get on here.

This last weekend was great (minus the sick part).  It got cold for the first time and Will and I had our first fire in the fireplace at our new house! Saturday we took our engagement pictures with Sheryl Wyles whom I've known for 9 years (she was my high school counselor for a couple years!).  It was amazing to see her and catch up with her because I hadn't seen her in 8 long years.  She does very creative photography and I can't wait to see how the pics turned out.  Check out her site at http://www.raisinggracephotography.com/

I also ran the 5k for pediatric cancer research.  One of my friends from work ran it with me and her cousin joined as well.  I'm really glad we got out there to run and the weather was beautiful!  Below is a picture of me finishing the race.  Will was gracious enough to come watch me and I was so glad to see him when I got to the finish line!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 youuu! great job on your race! I can't wait to see your pretty pictures =) keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete