Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I'm back!!

Hey Everyone!

I know it's been FOREVER. The last seven months have been insane and I've had no real access to the internet and I've really missed adding to my blog. Sorry it's been so long but have no fear, I'll be back way more often from now on.

A lot has happened over the months.  I guess to continue from last time, I ran my race in December. Though it wasn't exactly the time I wanted, I still ran in 2 hrs and 40 minutes. Not back considering the lack of training I had. I began traveling almost every week for work last fall and slacked big time on my training. I also raised over $4,000 for my brother!!! I'm about to sign up for another half but this time it'll just be for fun. Once I sign up, I'll keep you posted!

I got married in March and went on a beautiful honeymoon to New Zealand! It has been almost 3 months since the wedding and during that time I have found a new job (I start Monday!) and gotten a puppy! I'll follow up with more updates soon but until then, here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!!

My amazing friend Maria and me at our race in Vegas
Will and me during our reception
Pictures from Jerry Smith Photography (and Tracy!)


Spit Apple Rock during the honeymoon. I love New Zealand!
View from our apartment on our honeymoon!
My new puppy, Max!! He's 4 1/2 months there

No comments:

Post a Comment